Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A few white roses.

How come I stand alone by the river? The hazy sky is that dawn or dusk? Where can I inquire? I simply feel I am in an ocean of flowers, amid the flowers mixed a few white roses. 


There she comes, she comes down from the hill. With a bunch of flowers in hands, she appears in a plain white dress with beautiful make up. 


"Come hither, give you a white rose, you may pin on the lapel." I say. She beams with a word, but I can not hear. However, I seem to no pick one, and she does not wear it, holding the flowers still, she walks forward. 


Looking up the path she passed, I can see both sides of the path covered with blooming flowers, drooping flowers, and fallen flowers. 


I suppose white flower is better than red flower all the time; yet why didn't I pick one, and she didn't wear one? 


What's the place forward? Why not go with her? 


It's over, the flowers disappear, and the dream awakes, what may be ahead? If I had picked one, had she been wearing it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment