Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a few words

Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old. Sandra Robbins Heaton

There is a lady sweet and kind, Was never a face so pleased my mind;I did but see her passing by, And yet, I'll love her till I die. Thomas Ford

When I wake up in the morning,You are all I see;When I think about you,And how happy you make me.You're everything I wanted;You're everything I need;I look at you and know;That you are all to me. Barry Fitzpatrick

You make me feel so happy;Whenever I'm with you.You make me feel so special--This love is too good to be true. Rosemary Anne Nash

If you were a teardrop,In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry.And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright. Hannah Jo Kee

Since the first time I saw you,I felt something inside,I don't know if it's love at first sight,I do know I really like you a lot. Tanya C Medeiros

Thoughts of you dance through my mind. Knowing, it is just a matter of time.Wondering... will u ever be mine?You are in my dreams, night... and sometimes... day.The thoughts seem to never fade away. Corwin Corey Amber

I have searched a thousand years,And I have cried a thousand tears.I found everything I need,You are everything to me. Barry Fitzpatrick

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart, I know not why,And yet, I'll love her till I die. Thomas Ford
I just wish someday and somehow,We can be back together, Together we'll stay,Always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment