Tuesday, December 7, 2010

YOU ARE OLD

Well,just finish all the job, edit all the essays, especial the one which is so,well,how to say , writing with  qinzhou dialect.......

e,the most bad feeling of these days is that I really find that "I'm old".......It's a terrible thing that you have to face the reality that you are old......I saw the videos that tell us that people will have a new body every two years.....so I think my body must have deteriorated badly in the last two years......bec I feel very uncomfortable since stay up late for two or three days ,which never happen before......So I think that may the body teel me that"YOU ARE OLD" ........It's a pity thing

1 comment:

  1. Say to the brand you may not know,coach outlet but saw its logo and brand features you know,Coach Carly Bags its brand features to make you remember it, in a meeting, you'll recognize it.
    Jack008

    ReplyDelete